Ab sofort steht das neue Game-Update #3 für die PC-Version des Stealth-Actionspiels Dishonored 2: Das Vermächtnis der Maske zum Download bereit.
Das Hauptaugenmerk der Entwickler lag diesmal darauf, möglichst viele Bugs sowie andere Ungereimtheiten zu beseitigen. Unter anderem hat das Team ein Problem behoben, das in Verbindung mit AMD-400-GPUs auftreten konnte. Außerdem sollte das Update für mehr Stabilität bei Dishonored 2 sorgen und mehrere Absturzursachen beseitigen. Alle Änderungen in der Übersicht:
Patch-Notes für Dishonored 2: Das Vermächtnis der Maske (Update #3)
- Fixed a bug where AMD 400 Series Crossfire enabled GPUs will have lower auto graphics presets than the single card GPU
- Fixed a bug where the player can get control-locked in the Keybind menu if they use a mouse and gamepad.
- Fixed a PC bug where the player will lose in-game sound/audio after alt-tabbing too quickly
- Added option to hide the quick select dock
- Fixed a bug where Quick Save / Quick Load is available in Iron Mode
- UI optimization
- Fixed a bug where the FPS drops when the player looks at a gravehound's smoke.
- Fixed a bug where possessing a Gravehound causes their smoke effect to build up.
- Fixed shadows missing on particles
- Fixed a bug where normal maps were inverted with negative scaled objects
- Fixed a bug where using Far Reach on a hanging speaker causes strange physics in subsequent Far Reaches
- Fixed a bug where aiming Focused Strike or Spyglass at the sky results in poor depth of field masking
- Fixed a bug where Jindosh still talks to player in lab after death or being rendered unconscious
- Fixed a bug where the journal may become blurred
- Fixed a bug in Long Day In Dunwall where screen turns dark a short time after speaking with Meagan
- Fixed a bug where the player becomes control-locked when attempting to load corrupt mission saves
- Fixed a bug where overwriting corrupt New Game + save with no free space can cause a crash during or after credits
- Fixed a bug where Autosave Thumbnails persist after switching Profiles
- Fixed a bug in "Long Day in Dunwall" where saving as the mission causes the Mission Save to not be created
- Fixed a bug where canceling a mission selection on the main menu and then starting a New Game + prevents selecting a difficulty setting
- Fixed a bug where mantling as the elevator hits the ground will cause game to crash
- Fixed a bug where Doppelgänger doesn't replenish mana with Corvo
- Fixed a bug where NPCs will rediscover bodies after a save/load and enter search mode a second time
- Fixed reported issues with some localization text
- Fixed a bug where Springrazor traps attached to Rats and Bloodflies will not go off if possessed
- Fixed a crash when Far Reaching to an NPC while killing them with Shadow Kill
- Fixed a bug where Rats were unable to consume severed limbs
- Fixed a crash that could occur during a fight with a rewired Clockwork Soldier
- Bloodthirst post-process is now brighter
- Fixed a bug where one-handed thrown objects were misaligned to the right of the crosshair
- Fixed a bug where the Springrazor won't trigger when it is put on a bolt
- Added a « Full » option for the « Mana Replenish » setting
- Fixed a crash when player falls off of platform inside painting while in possession.
So gut ist Dishonored 2: Der große Gamestar-Test