Der Entwickler Blizzard Entertainment hat einen weiteren Hotfix für die Version 4.0.3a des Online-Rollenspiels World of WarCraft auf die Server installiert. Das Update nimmt unter anderem Änderungen an einigen Klassentalenten vor und behebt diverse Fehler. Die vollständige Liste der Änderungen finden Sie im Anschluss dieser Meldung.
Hotfix-Änderungen für World of WarCraft v4.0.3a
- Emalon the Storm Watcher is no longer despawning on death and his corpse can be looted normally.
- Rain of Chaos cast by the warlock versions of Severed Essence in Icecrown Citadel was doing substantially more damage than intended and has been adjusted.
- Cataclysm leather can no longer be skinned from low-level NPCs.
- Azure Watch flight master Zaldaan has been reminded that he should hate the Horde.
- Alchemists Flask bonus for Flask of Steelskin is now consistent with other profession’s Stamina buffs.
- Characters that have Illustrious Grand Master Engineering are now able to use the Gnomish Army Knife without errors.
- It should no longer be possible for any druid to maintain the old talent Predatory Instin
- The free Aimed Shot from Master Marksman was dealing too little damage. It now deals the same or a little bit more damage than the base Aimed Shot.
- Spirit Bond is now correctly applied when monkey or dog pets are active.
- The Gorishi Fledgling Colossus is now longer immobile when tamed.
- Sanctuary now functions correctly for paladins below level 30 and no longer refunds talent points upon relogging or zoning.
- Light of Dawn casts correctly and does not produce an error when it does not hit a targeted ally.
- The Bulging Sack of Gold rewarded upon completion of the quest “Forged Documents” now actually contains gold.
- The Fireliminator X-21 quest item for the quest “When Science Attacks” is no longer able to be used outside of Azshara.
- The Mad Magus Tirth’s Soul effect from the quest “The Mad Magus” is now zone-bound to Thousand Needles.
- Players can no longer receive Bloodsail Buccaneers reputation by killing Booty Bay Bruisers when phased after completing the quest “Doublerum”.
- General Grimaxe and his Dark Iron Golem should now correctly spawn for all players on the quest “Grimaxe’s Demise”.
- Level 61+ players should now be able to complete the quest “Uther’s Blessing” by using the item Chillwind Tribute at Uther’s Tomb.
- “A Mother’s Worries” in Wetlands should now display quest text.
- Players with the Enchanted Imp Sack aura from the quest “Do the Imp-Possible” in Felwood are no longer able to use their mount to carry passengers.
- Skybreaker Recon Fighters are visible now and it is again possible to complete the quests “Keeping the Alliance Blind” and “Blinding the Eyes in the Sky” in Icecrown.
- Banshee Essences can now be looted by all party members in Stratholme.
- The Desolace quest “Satyrical Offerings” is no longer flagged for Cataclysm and can be obtained without the expansion.
- The Southern Barrens quest “Segmentation Fault: Core Dumped” now correctly awards experience, money, and reputation upon completion.
- Carrion Scarabs spawned by the Crypt Horrors in Eastern Plaguelands are now correctly level 40.
- The quest “The Hunter’s Way” is now first available at level 8, down from level 10.
- The murlocs for the quest “Ever So Lonely” now correctly respawn as players capture them.