Slay the Spire - A deck-building Rogue-like

Dieses Thema im Forum "Spieleforum" wurde erstellt von Helli, 14. Januar 2018.

1. Immortal technique

Immortal technique
    do it
    do it!

Helli gefällt das.
  2. Wyzau

Wyzau
    :zubefehl:

Helli und Immortal technique gefällt das.
  3. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
  4. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
  5. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
    1 Person gefällt das.
  6. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
  7. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
  8. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
  9. Wyzau

Wyzau
    ich hab noch nichtmal den zweiten Char gespielt :ugly: versuche immer noch, mit dem ersten das Spiel zu schaffen - scheitere aber immer kläglich im 3. Akt.

10. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
    Um mit dem dritten Char zu spielen, muss man mit dem zweiten Char durch sein. Tja, das habe ich auch noch nicht gepackt. :ugly:

11. Immortal technique

Immortal technique
    Ach ups, auf Beta muss man das stellen :ugly:. Ja das erklärt das Fehlen des 3 Chars bei mir, als ich gestern mal wieder voller Vorfreude gestartet hatte :battlestar:

Helli gefällt das.
  12. Nobody606 Ist ein Niemand

Nobody606
    Letzter Post im Mai? Das geht aber gar nicht! :teach:

Spiele es in letzter Zeit auch wieder vermehrt, allerdings habe ich den neuen Spielmodus noch nicht ausprobiert.

[​IMG]

Noch immer meine liebste Deckvariante. :ugly:

13. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
    Ja ich muss sowieso mal wieder die Update aktualisieren.

14. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
    Wochenpatch Woche 23 - 34 nachgetragen. Unglaublich wie sie immer noch permanent weiterentwickeln und ihre Community auf dem aktuellen Stand halten.
    Release ist laut eigenem Ziel Ende des Sommers.

15. Spooky his Dudeness

Spooky
    Ich habe es vor ein paar Tagen, nach mehreren Monaten Pause, wieder gestartet und bin begeistert.
    Es hat sich einfach unglaublich viel getan. Neue Klasse, Encounter, Relics, Balancing, etc. Top!

Helli gefällt das.
  16. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
    Ich habe vorhin auch schnell noch mal reingeschaut und dann doch bis zum dritten Boss gespielt. Leider mit dem Eisernen unterlegen @Elzy da habe ich auch meine Probleme. :D

1 Person gefällt das.
  17. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
  18. Spooky his Dudeness

Spooky
    Spiel des letzten Jahres!
    Aber es macht mich fertig. Ascension 17 bzw. 18 mit allen Charakteren. Ich will die 20 aber es zieht sich.
    Dann sterbe ich mal wieder wenn ich denke ich hab einen sehr guten Run irgendwo auf dem zweiten Floor, mach es aus Frust aus und 1-2 Stunden später wieder an. :D

Helli gefällt das.
  19. Spooky his Dudeness

Spooky
    Großer Patch, neuer Charakter,...
    Here we go again!

Helli und Renegade09 gefällt das.
  20. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
  21. rbue

rbue
    Helli gefällt das.
  22. Crusha K. Rool der komische Kauz

Crusha K. Rool
    Heute endlich Ascension 18 mit Ironclad geschafft. Nach gefühlt 100 Anläufen. :uff:

Seit ein paar Tagen spiele ich auch zum ersten mal mit Mods (in diesem Fall "Replay the Spire"), weil mir das Hauptspiel nach 200 Stunden dann doch etwas monoton wurde. Selbst damit ist es kein Zuckerschlecken und in vielen Runs bin ich noch nicht mal über Akt 1 hinaus gekommen.

Mein siegreicher Run war letztendlich ein High Defense Deck, mit Barricade, Entrench, Flame Barrier und Juggernaut und ein paar Strikes und Weak-Debuffs. Aus "Replay the Spire" hatte ich außerdem:
    - das Honey Jar Relic (welches Burning Blood ersetzt hat und mir 1 Retain, 1 Potion Slot, 1.5x Potion Effects und +1 Card Draw per Turn gegeben hat, jedoch verhindert, dass ich Rewards nach dem Kampf überspringen kann)
    - das Onyx Gauntlets Relic, was mir 1 Energy pro gezogener Karte gegeben hat (aber die Kosten jeder gezogenen Karte für die Runde um 1 erhöht hat)
    - die Brewmaster Power, die mir am Anfang jeder Runde einen zufälligen Potion gibt (was ein Segen in Kombination mit Toy Ornithopter war und das Fehlen von Burning Blood wettgemacht hat)

Helli gefällt das.
  23. Pain553

Pain553
    Mein RIG:
    CPU:
    Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen!
    Zig-Maen, Helli und Immortal technique gefällt das.
  24. Helli LI-LA-LAUNELÖWE Moderator

Helli
    Immortal technique gefällt das.
  25. TouchGameplay

TouchGameplay
    Mein RIG:
    CPU:
    AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X
    Grafikkarte:
    Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce
    Motherboard:
    MSI X570 Unify
    RAM:
    PATRIOT VIPER STEEL 128GB DDR4 3600MHZ CL18
    Laufwerke:
    Western Digital WD_BLACK SN850X 2 TB
    Western Digital WD_BLACK SN850X 4 TB
    Soundkarte:
    Creative Sound Blaster Zx
    Gehäuse:
    Sharkoon Elite Shark CA200M
    Maus und Tastatur:
    Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum/Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
    Betriebssystem:
    Windows 11
    Monitor:
    Samsung OLED G9 (LS49CG954SUXEN)
    Downfall (Steam Standalone) was Breached. Please read.

Hello everyone. I bring some unfortunate news today. Yesterday, Christmas Day, at roughly 12:30 PM Eastern time, we experienced a security breach. Our steam and discord accounts were hijacked, and though the Steam accounts were able to be recovered late in the evening, we were limited in our ability to warn or communicate immediately following the breach. Fortunately, we were able to contain the actual breach much more quickly than the amount of time it took to recover the accounts. The important parts you need to know are:

-Downfall is safe to launch once more, and has been since roughly 1:30-1:40 PM Eastern yesterday.
    -If you did not launch Downfall yesterday, you're clear.
    -If you got an automatic update for Downfall yesterday but did NOT launch, you're clear.
    -If you launched Downfall via the Steam Workshop (meaning you actually launched Slay the Spire), you're clear.
    -If you did launch Downfall yesterday and succeeded and everything looked normal, you're clear.
    -If you did launch Downfall yesterday and saw a command-prompt like screen, that starting spitting out a bunch of text, you're in the clear. That was actually just the Java log which we usually keep hidden, but accidentally left visible when we restored the game.
    -If you did launch Downfall yesterday and got a 'no .exe found' type of error, you're clear. That was us exploding the game to prevent anyone else from being affected.
    -If you did launch Downfall yesterday and got a Unity library installer popup, please continue to read. You may be also at risk.

The security breach allowed a malicious upload to replace the Downfall packaged game. If you were one who saw that Unity library popup, here is the information we have at this time involving the malware that may have affected you:

Most Antiviruses seem to have not stopped the malware specifically from executing, but do stop its payload from being sent across the internet. This means you aren't automatically damaged by the attack.

The payload it tries to scrape and generate involves passwords, specifically from your browsers, Discord, and a few other applications: Windows local login, Google Chrome, Yandex, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Brave, Vivaldi, Telegram, Discord, and files that might contain the word 'password' (if 'password' is in the filename).

If you saw the Unity popup or otherwise feel you may be breached, we recommend you changing important passwords, particularly ones that are not set up for 2FA (2-factor authentification). Any account that is set up for mobile 2FA should be immune. You should also be sure your live protection is active and run scans. Though, for full peace of mind, I personally am electing to reset and wipe all of my drives from my affected hardware.

The payload included the installation of a "WindowsBootManager as an application under my user's AppData folder. Also "Windows Boot Manager is a video game".

One user reported: In your users/[username]/AppData/Local/Temp folder, there will be several files the Trojan creates. One will be called epsilon-[username].zip, which contains everything the Trojan has stolen -- Discord info, autocomplete, saved passwords, network info, cookies, saved credit cards, steam info. WARNING: If you go investigating these files for yourself, to do so without being connected to the internet, just in case there is still some possibility of retriggering an event.

Another user reports: "It was under Local\microsoft\windows\0 for me. It said it was a video game, and from a name i didnt know. I checked on another computer on windows 11 and this file didnt exist. I deleted it and i had no problem restarting the computer afterward, but it was scary.
    The other file was named unitylibmanager and was found under local\temp\ and i think this one was the original offender.
    I also had a problem with Discord, can't say it was linked but it said the .exe was infected, so i deleted everything."
    Also can confirm: "I found WindowsBootManager as an application under my user's AppData folder. Also "Windows Boot Manager is a video game" lmao. I deleted all of them manually."

(UPDATE 12.27.23 2:29 AM) Another user has reported: it looks like in my (user)/AppData/Roaming folder there is a folder named 'UnityLibManager' which was created at the time of all the other malicous folders/files and that was what windows defender detected ('UnityLibManager.exe')

We are still working with any affected users to gather and share as much data as we possibly can. We are also communicating with Valve on the nature and timing of the breach so they can also help from their end.

For those concerned about future breaches, we purged the affected hardware that was breached completely, a full hard drive wipe. We've also added additional security and are in the process of transferring ownership of Downfall to a dedicated Steam account that solely is responsible for uploading to it and is never used or logged in for any other purpose. As much as we like to think we're safe, the reality is that any account that is actively used (that is, logged into frequently) is always at risk to a malware attack, and in this case, Downfall was owned by an active account. When that active account become compromised, so did Downfall. The act of the account being logged in at all was all that was needed for the breach to happen in this case.

I can't apologize enough to the affected users. The thought that someone would hijack a free passion project for malicious intent is truly vile. If you are an affected user, please contact me either on steam, or Discord (mikemayhemdevthesecond), or email ([email protected]) and I will do everything I can to help. Downfall is nothing without its players and the joy surrounding it and I am appalled at the attack.

Thank you all for your understanding. I will continue to update as any more information comes my way.
    -Michael Mayhem

Quelle: https://steamcommunity.com/games/1865780/announcements/detail/3865841912968681604

batgilla, RyuDragon und Helli gefällt das.