* Edges of particles are softened where intersecting 3D objects.
* Thousands of additional ‘litter’ objects in the world.
* Improved user control over anti aliasing settings.
* Alpha to coverage anti aliasing to improve quality of alpha test objects such as shrubs.
* Lighting quality has improved by moving all calculations per pixel.
* More precise point light calculations.
* Point lights can now cast shadows.
* 3D short grass on the terrain.
* Vertical refresh synchronization is enabled by default to improve visual quality by preventing tearing of the display image, use ‘-novsync’ to disable.
* Hardware PCF for improved shadow quality.
* Various crash fixes.
* Improved hack detection.
* Axis Pak38 50mm accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
* Allied M1 57mm AT gun accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
* Certain Infantry Antitank weapons (bazookas, panzerschrecks, recoilless rifles) accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
* Attack ground functionality was removed from the 234 Armored Car to fix issues enabling it to fire through shot-blocking objects.
* Tank and armoured car weapon types can no longer one-shot kill 234/Puma Armoured car and M8 Armoured Cars.