E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy - Neuer Patch 1.31 verfügbar
Knapp ein Jahr nach Release bekommt der Ego-Shooter-/Rollenspiel-Mix E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy mit Patch 1.31 ein weiteres, umfangreiches Update spendiert.
Bei seinem Release Mitte 2011 hatte der Shooter
E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy
mit diversen Bugs und Balance-Problemen zu kämpfen. Das zwölf Mann starke Indie-Studio Streum On arbeitet jedoch nach wie vor am Feinschliff des Action-/Rollenspiel-Mixes und veröffentlichte nun mit Patch 1.31 ein weiteres Update, welches zahlreiche Bugfixes, Modifizierungen und Neuerungen beinhaltet.
Zu den wichtigsten Inhalten des Patches gehören dabei der Custom-Map-Support sowohl im Mehrspieler- als auch Singleplayer-Modus sowie Guides und Beispiele zur Erstellung eigener Levels, das Re-Balancing des Gewichts von Ausrüstungsgegenständen sowie die Erhöhung des Charakterlevel-Caps.
Der komplette Changelog von Patch 1.31:
- Custom maps support: FGD and guidelines to create your own levels.
- New NPC on Temple allowing to play custom maps.
- New secondary and coop missions map: cm_wurstercorp (cc_tuto2).
- New custom secondary and coop missions map: cm_cu_minos.
- Keyboard shortcut for the slaves control action.
- Additional player spawnpoints.
- Possibility to use firearms while underwater.
- The Cyber Sprint icon is now displayed while sprinting.
- Improvement of the slaves (clones, drones...).
- Decreased the ammunition weight.
- There is no more delay before being able to attack after a short sprint or after using the ironsight.
- New system of secondary and coop missions (cm_).
- Falling in pits does not restart the mission anymore.
- Latency optimization on cc_new_eden.
- New interface when speaking with the NPCs.
- Removed the possibility to answer with the keyboard during dialogues.
- The parry against firearms doesn't work anymore if the stamina level reaches 0.
- Improved the NPC navigation on Temple.
- New collision system for the players.
- The video tutorials do not automatically display anymore on cc_tuto.
- Increased the maximum avatar level from 230 to 250.
- Improved the hitboxes localization and added new hitboxes for players and for most of the NPCs.
- Modified the rat's walking animation.
- Removed the thrown car script on New Eden.
- The Scrabouillor armor has been increased and the armor shock has been decreased.
- Great decrease of the latency when using a blade.
- Possessed NPCs cannot target an invulnerable NPC anymore.
- Invulnerable NPCs cannot be possessed anymore.
- Access to the Character's Menu during death or while falling has been removed.
- Federal Special Forces now use plasma weapons instead of laser weapons in multiplayer.
- Mission not saved in some cases on cc_forgotten.
- Possible crash that could occur in coop campaign when players accomplished missions before a Master of Fate was in the game.
- Possible crash while using the Excidium.
- The PSI drain was too frequent and too deadly with the Dragon spell.
- Possible melee issue after a maintenance.
- Some weapons were not displayed correctly in third person when players were cloaked or using the EYE Vision or the Sound Triangulation.
- Possible crash on cc_tuto.
- The BK13 wasn't wall-piercing in all firemodes.
- Clones could be created even when a player died from a PSI drain while using Polycloning.
- The armor-piercing icon for the BK13 in the armory was missing.
- Skinning issue with the Manduco when it's dismembered.
- Skinning issue in first person with the left hand of the player holding a Caw Hammer.
- Incorrect physbox on a tube on Electric Sheep.
- Skinning issue on the light Jian's player model.
- Bug on the character creation during a change level.
- The medkit and grenades could be used during maintenance.
- Dual weapons exploit.
- Removed the console messages 'No special command for Cheater! LOL!' that could show up when players didn't cheat.
- Invisible hackable transcom on cm_new_eden.
- Relationship error between the punks on cc_forgotten.
- Updated obsolete triggers on Temple.
- Possibility to respawn in the pits on Temple.
- Model overlap on Temple.
- Movements weren't correctly displayed in third person view while leaning in some circumstances.
- Endurance was incorrectly taken into account instead of Agility for the purchase of the Scrabouillor.
- Hole under the arch model on noctis.
- Holding some keyboard shortcut could prevent players from respawning or make players respawn faster.
- Incorrect respawn situation when a player was killed in mid-air above a pit.
- Incorrect tiling of some textures.
- The Actions menu wasn't correctly refreshed after an avatar change without exiting the game.
- Using Invocation on a target in a confined area could make the spawned creature stuck.
- Farming exploit on Noctis.
- Researches didnt affect the Scrabouillors armor.
- Model overlap on cc_tuto2.
- Call of nonexistent gibs for the model bio_drone_01.
- Incorrect relationship between Culters and Jians on cm_dreams.
- Players could lean while jumping.
- Lavalette could spawn infinite carnophages as long as he was alive on cc_ancient.
- Balthazar could be killed by NPCs on cc_falling.
- Incorrect alpha channel on the Cyberware sellers icon.
- Animation jerking in first person view when players switched weapons while looking up or down.
- Lugger, the punk boss and his boys were present on cm_forgotten.
- The apostrophe cannot be used in the avatars name anymore. It could reset the avatar if it was renamed with a name containing an apostrophe.
- Missing node graph on cc_end.
- Various typo errors in texts.
Bild 1 von 61