Bereits vor den Weihnachtsfeiertagen gab der Entwickler BioWare bekannt, dass der Release des Patches 1.0.1 für das Online-Rollenspiel Star Wars: The Old Republic kurz bevorstehe. Am heutigen Tag ist es soweit. Derzeit nimmt das Team Wartungsarbeiten an den Servern vor, die voraussichtlich bis 17:00 mitteleuropäischer Zeit andauern werden. Dabei wird das besagte Update installiert.
Der Patch 1.0.1 überarbeitet unter anderem fast alle Flashpoint-Instanzen und einige Missionen sowie das Benutzer-Interface. Auch Spielfehler in den Operationen werden behoben. Außerdem werden laut Aussage der Entwickler Performance-Einbrüche auf Taris nach dem ersten Update nicht mehr auftreten.
Die Patch-Notes für Star Wars: The Old Republic v1.0.1:
Classes and Combat:
Combat Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that could cause the global cooldown to display incorrectly in the UI.
- The tooltip for Acid Blade now displays the correct information.
Fixed an issue that could cause Kira’s affection progression to become blocked.
- Companion Character dialogue now plays at the correct volume.
Flashpoints and Operations:
- Crowd control immunity has been removed from several members of the Enemy Boarding Party.
Colicoid War Game
- An issue that prevented some players from mounting turrets in this Flashpoint has been corrected.
The Red Reaper
- Darth Ikoral now uses his abilities correctly.
Mentor now resets correctly if he defeats the player group.
Fixed an issue that could cause players to instantly die when affected by Soa’s knockback.
Turrets in Normal Mode no longer behave as turrets from Hard Mode.
Players are now able to properly obtain loot from chests.
- The Ancient Pylons now spawn enemies at the correct intervals.
Players no longer need to reset this Operation if they do not defeat Bonethrasher.
Corrected an issue that caused some players to become stuck at the throne room door.
- All players in a group who have a daily Flashpoint mission now get credit for completing that Flashpoint.
Missions and NPCs:
A New Master: Defeating Teeno no longer causes him to surrender on top of Phyne, making him difficult to interact with.
- General Faraire: All of Khourlet’s Elite Guards are now accessible by the player.
- Fixed a mission-related issue that could cause poor performance and client crashes on Taris for some players.
- Corrected several instances of non-interactive NPCs appearing and disappearing from the player’s view.
Rewards for winning Warzones have been increased.
Warzone completion rewards have been decreased.
Corrected an issue that could prevent some players from entering the Voidstar.
Fixed a bug that could prevent players from accepting pending mission rewards.
Targeting a friendly player no longer occasionally displays incorrect text for the character’s name.
Corrected an issue that could cause some auction expirations to behave incorrectly.
The splash screen no longer displays longer than the “accept changes” dialogue when changing resolutions on some computers.
Master Looter now works correctly for items being looted from chests.
The server select screen no longer displays over the character select after being disconnected for being away.
- Corrected an issue that could cause mission mapnotes to disappear when a new mission is obtained.