* Support added for 2 new PvP game modes included in DLC Pack 2
* The host is now able to press "Start" button to ready up and begin the 10 second countdown into game irrespective of whether all players are ready or not.
* Improved multiplayer stability.
* Online synchronisation has been improved mitigating various issues such as shots fired not being registered and missing animations
* Improved bullet hit detection on clients
* Medics no longer become unable to move if the player they are trying to heal attempts to heal themselves at the same time.
* The corpse looting inventory now appears appropriately when characters are killed
* The corpse looting inventory updates appropriately when swapping weapons.
* Tweaks and amends to enemy and friendly AI.
* The damaged vehicle icon no longer becomes stuck on screen if the player is spawned into a vehicle just as it becomes critically damaged.
* Fly in camera at the start of the Lumber Yard Infiltration mission now behaves appropriately
* alt tabbing when in the lobby no longer causes graphical corruption on ground texture
* Speed hack checking has been activated to block 3rd party speed hacks during online games.
* Anti-cheat measures implemented to combat leaderboard hacking
* Ammo counter for Fire team leaders in PvP matches now counts down the remaining ammo correctly.
* Vehicle control responsiveness improved for clients, with input lag reduced
* Sessions that you cannot join such as those that contain DLC not present on the players machine appear as greyed out on the browse server screen.
* If someone without DLC is invited to a game that requires DLC content they will receive a message explaining this and the game can still be started. They no longer take up a space in the lobby.
* Improved On & Offline stability
* Player positioned appropriately after exiting a vehicle.
* Players are no longer able to access a locked vehicle by using an unlocked vehicle
* Mines are no longer triggered by neutral (inactive) vehicles
* Death cam view behaves correctly if the player dies whilst in a vehicle and swapping between 3rd & 1st person camera views
* It is no longer possible to enter aimed view mode while the weapon select OSD is open.
* Binocular functionality no longer impaired by previously selected inventory item.
* Weapon torches now turn off properly when swapping out the current weapon via ammo crates with the torch light switched on.
* Players stance is now correctly maintained after operating an emplaced weapon
* The player is now able to order a fire team under their control to operate an emplaced weapon
* "Move To" orders now correctly issued to the pilot rather than individual fire team members when mixed fire teams occupy the crew seats in helicopters.
* Helicopter chain guns no longer jam
* Weapons rotations for a.i. gyrostablised weapons are no longer updated if they've not got a target set.
* Weapon OSD for the M134 Minigun in the AH-6J Helicopter now displays the correct number of rounds loaded (9999).
* Helicopters no longer make inappropriate wheel contact surface sounds sound when flying over grassland.
* "Live Link" feature in the Mission Editor should now default to launch the game in Windowed mode
* The mission editor should now be able to read multiple databases so text strings can be easily added.
* Unavailable Bradley and ZBD200 squad references removed from Mission editor
* Mouse look sensitivity for mounted weapons is now aligned with other weapons
* Respawn timer now displayed in all game modes.
* Fixed crash using empty string with OFP:displaySystemMessage
* Fixed rare crash in AI input. Unchecked possible invalid cast in AI input.
* Changed client prediction code for extrapolating positions, based on how far in the past there is accurate server data. (Optimisation)
* getVelocities bug fix for helicopter suspension. Refactor removed getVelocities usage.
* Audio Feedback Manager can search blocked speakers list by name as well. (Optimisation)
* Destructor of commands is always called in the CommandPool. Prevents possible memory leaks.
* walkEchelonControlledSubUnits now recurses through only controlled units. Now processes correct sub units.
* Friendly fire feedback will revert to root echelon if no fireteam members are still alive. Processes feedback case correctly.
* Fixed clients showing low LOD back weapon between their feet after looting ammo crates.
* The player can now add custom audio and modify further AI parameters (Weapon usage values and dispersion system).
* Added OFP:getTerrainHeight( x, z ) script cmd to return height of terrain, suitable as a Y value in cmds such as OFP:spawnAtLocation
* Can issue AI fireteam a Defend order to unmounted/neutral vehicles.
* Multiplayer arena bugfixes in ME
* Multiplayer arena size limit changed to include warning zone in ME
* New objective & territory icons for DLC2 added to ME
* Multiplayer arena warning zone size clamped to 500m
* Fixed CampaignEditor not starting on 64bit systems
* Added export of attacking army to multiplayer data
* Supremacy and Blindside gamemodes added to ME
* Sea level is now configurable through Map.xml file
zu den Kommentaren (7)