Das Update behebt einige Bugs, vor allem im Multiplayer und bei der KI.
Auch zusätzlicher Content wird durch den Patch hinzugefügt und weitere Server über Google Compute bereitgestellt, die vollständigen Patch-Notizen lesen sie unterhalb der News.
Auch die Entscheidung des »The Next Great Starship« Wettbewerbs soll mit dem Update 12.1 fallen. Denn die beiden Finalisten können im neuen Deluxe-Hangar für Kickstarter-Backer begutachtet werden. Der Deluxe-Hangar verschwindet nach der Final-Entscheidung aber wieder.
»The Next Great Starship« ist ein Community-Event, bei dem Spieler ein eigenes Schiff entwerfen dürfen - der Gewinner schafft es schließlich ins fertige Spiel.
Today's patch adds the Freelancer variants to the Hangar and gives backers a first look at the two TNGS finalist ships! Vote for your favorite during the live TNGS broadcast, Saturday, June 7th at 3 PM PST.
PLEASE NOTE: Your Hangar has temporarily been updated to Deluxe to display the TNGS finalists. The ships will be removed and your normal Hangar returned after the finale.
- Added upgraded base Freelancer and all variants to the Hangar Module
- Upgraded all backers to Deluxe Hangars so we can add the TNGS finalist ships
- Increased the size of production server and deployed servers with Google Compute
- Added Four Horseman's - Aegis Dynamics - Redeemer - to all backer hangars
- Added Shard Collective's - Origin Jumpworks - AX114 Boomslang - to all backer hangars
- Light polish and hookup work on The Next Great Starship ships for display in the hangar
- Add missiles to the freelancer_max
- Adjusted power consumption and the speed of the laser bolt for the Klaus and Werner CF007 Bulldog
- Unable to access multiplayer with an account that contains the appropriate multiplayer game mode items
- Resolved an issue in multiplayer where the pilot enter animation would play every time you respawn
- Resolved an issue with the Hornet's Gatling gun which would cause it to begin taking heat damage prior to reaching a critical heat state
- Resolved an issue with the AI firing their Gatling guns constantly until they were destroyed due to heat damage
- Resolved an issue with pilot animations becoming offset in the 300i when viewed in 3rd person
- Resolved an issue which caused the animations for pitching up and down in the cockpit to be reversed.
- Resolved an issue which caused AI who were destroyed when the player blew up their engine and reactor to register as having committed suicide.
- Resolved an issue in multiplayer that would often cause a crash of the server and clients at the end of a round
- Corrected an issue with cooling on the 300i which could cause unintentional overheating under normal operating conditions