Der Entwickler Bohemia Interactive hat den Patch 1.08 für die Militärsimulation ARMA 2veröffentlicht. Das umfangreiche Update beseitigt unter anderem diverse Fehler, führt einige Neuerungen ein und verbessert das KI-Verhalten. Die vollständigen Patch-Notes finden Sie wie gewohnt unterhalb dieser Meldung.
Patch-Notes für ARMA 2 v1.08
* New: Free camera can be locked to plain objects like trees.
* New: New MP UI for Create Game (both host and remote).
* Fixed: Fps degradation when vehicles collided with rocks
* New: -skipintro command line option to disable loading menu cutscenes.
* Optimized: File cache memory handling is now faster.
* Changed: foreach variable _index renamed to _forEachIndex
* Fixed: Stop firing at vehicle crew once it is dead.
* Fixed: Rpt file no longer created in local settings when -profile is used
* Fixed: Some texture or model files not loaded from mod paths starting with @.
* Fix: Flooding of RPT file by "Cannot find Object" and similar messages after client disconnection.
* New: Scripting command HostMission.
* FIX: Engine crash with diag_log versus %
* New: MP Diagnostics logged into the mpStatistics.log file at the end of mission.
* New: VSync config option
* New: GetResolution script function
* New: forEach: variable _index added to retrieve the position of _x within the Array
* New: getVariable: default value can be defined
* Changed: Preprocessor error no longer terminates the game.
* New: getTerrainHeightASL script function
* Fixed: Reduced z-fight in scopes.
* New: event handler "fired" returns magazine name and object of projectile.
* Fixed: Slow animation step on some buildings (doors on LHD,..)
* Fixed: Alpha blend in fog.
* New: mergeConfigFile script function
* Fixed: Heads of distant soldiers were sometimes invisible
* Fixed: Fired EH
* Fixed: Person - helicopter collision not cause heli damage,
* New: setSimpleTaskTarget script function
* Fixed: SetIdentity (relate to 73319)
* Fixed: Ammo created with createvehicle inflicts no "hit" damage
* Fixed: My own shots no longer causing a stress.
* New: WeaponAssembled, WeaponDisassembled events
* Fixed: Nearby units are notified of vehicles created by CreateVehicle command immediately now.
* Fixed: AI helicopters hovering too high when deploying troops on transport unload WP.
* Improved: Animation interpolation no longer shortening hands.
* Fixed: Relative formation command (advance/fallback/flank) now working as expected.
* Improved: AI mounting vehicles or catching up with formation covering a bit less to move faster.
* New: Expansions possibly registered in Windows Registry (by some future setups) are loaded and available through ModLauncher.
When used with -mod commandline the prefix '%' should be used, such as -mod=%someInstalledMod.
* New: added addWeaponCargoGlobal, addMagazineCargoGlobal, addBackpackCargoGlobal
* Improved: Improved helicopter AI formation flying and collision avoidance.
* Fixed: MPEvents were not synchronized to clients after respawn.
* Fixed: leaveVehicle no longer unassigns units from other groups
* Changed: Event handlers evaluation, EH are now processed after simulation.
* Fixed: AI soldier unable to fire at targets below or above itself
* New: addBackpackCargo script function
* New: Multiplayer Event MPRespawn synchronized on all clients but triggered´only on the client where respawn happens.
* Fixed: Client had problems taking weapon from remote vehicle (supply target was handled locally)
* New: Multiplayer Event Handlers MPKilled and MPHit.
Their event handlers are synchronized over network to be the same on all clients.
Moreover, when the MPKilled or MPHit event occurs it is triggered on all clients, ie it works in a global manner.
Use them by new scripting commands addMPEventHandler, removeMPEventHandler and removeAllMPEventHandlers.
* Fixed: Join group changes unit's side
* Changed: Airplanes parallax HUD disabled, can be enabled by "enableParallax" in config
* Fixed: execVM with a zero sized file has frozen the game.
* Fixed: Switching vision mode with fire mode
* Fixed: AI equipped with TI see through smokes
* Fixed: Commanding units with aiming deadzone
* Fixed: crash on server when loading ban.txt
* Fixed: crash in Ka52 while player as gunner
* Fixed: Shadows sometimes disappeared, esp. when sun was behind a player.
* Improved: changed tank AI driver behaviour
* New: Better clients bad CDKey checking on server.
* Fixed: Crash with AI leaving vehicle with GetOut EH
* Fixed: Client with bad CD key is kicked off from server instead of being politely asked to disconnect.
* Fixed: Airplanes HUDs projected into infinity.
* Improved: Tracers visible in all directions.
* Fixed: Unable to connect to servers with equalModRequired.
* Fixed: AI stuck while in combat/stealth mode
* New: Explosive shells penetrate bushes;
* Fixed: FireAtPosition aimpoint
* Fixed: Multiplayer on LAN was crashing when GameSpy server was unavailable.
* New: GameSpy modhash key contains list of mods hashes and is used to check there are additional mods on server missing on client (yellow icon in UI).
* New: Mods contents hashes are compared instead of mods lists when equal mods are required on server.
* Fixed: Commandline -mod behavior, active Mods list in UI, ModLauncher UI dialog with better mods detection and handling.
* Fixed: Terrain shadows were too short
* New: getWeaponCargo, getMagazineCargo, getBackpackCargo script commands
* Experimental: TCMalloc used as a memory allocator.
* New: Aircraft now auto-trims at high speed to prevent climbing.
* Improved: More 3D/2D resolution ratios (8:7 and 6:5) added.
* Fixed: Transport waited for dead unit to get out.
* Fixed: NV tracers visible in TI
* Fixed: Decreased tank sliding.
* Fixed: Sonic Cracks and Tracers not working in multiplayer
* Optimized: Frame rate stutter near complex walkable objects (like low rock walls) caused by grass computations.
* Fixed: crew getting killed in vehicles driving from hill/slope
* Fixed: Audio unsupported sample frequency error
* Fixed: IRStrobe
* Fixed: 3D editor - creating of logic center failed
* Fixed: Unit in vehicle could not open gear in map.
* Fixed: client freezes when accessing ammobox
* Fixed: No volume drop on distance with weapon click, car horn and etc.
* Fixed: Dead player bodies disappeared after respawn.
* New: Repair vehicle and deactivate satchel charge action for engineer.
* Fixed: EEIncomingMissile event parameter
* New: Added scripting function disableTIEquipment.
* New: Artillery computer; Fire at position AI command; enableEngineArtillery script command
* Fixed: Surface sound in infinite terrain
* Fixed: AI vision was not affected by light sources.
* Fixed: Birds were heard inside of a closed vehicle.
* Fixed: Scripting command isFlatEmpty did not work with non-zero third coordinate.
* Fixed: TI was red instead of B/W with some settings and graphics cards.
* Fixed: Night vision simulation was not simulating color sensitivity and blue shift in dark scenes.
* Fixed: Disabled debugging message "Added texture headers from file"
* Fixed: Av8 unable to takeoff from Chernarus NE airstrip
* Fixed: Fog and sky colors did not match when dark.
* Fixed: Moon rotates when moving camera
* Fixed: Stars no longer visible through terrain with low view distance
* Fixed: Improved game stability with a small page file.
* Fixed: Gun recoil in ironsights view was missing kick-back
* Fixed: possible crash after mouse click to Prev/Next button in DisplayConfigureAction