Das Team von Cyanide Studios hat den Patch 22.214.171.124 für das Strategiespiel Blood Bowlveröffentlicht. Das Update verbessert unter anderem das KI-Verhalten im Solo-Modus, behebt diverse Fehler und nimmt Änderungen am Balancing der Einheiten sowie deren Fähigkeiten vor. Die vollständigen Patch-Notes finden Sie unterhalb dieser Meldung.
Patch für Blood Bowl v126.96.36.199
- Update of the game allowing players of Blood Bowl and Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition to use the same multiplayer servers
- Update from LRB5 to Competition Rules, for the available inducements, skills and characteristics of players
- Improvement and optimization of AI in solo mode.
- The Goblin Bombardier arrives!
- Fixed an issue preventing league admins to update match results.
- Fixed an issue with a popup in match.
- Scoring in Opponent’s Turn - pushing an opponent with the ball into end zone, correctly awards the team with a touchdown and moves the turn marker (Apparently they like to celebrate!).
- Touchbacks - added a missing Timer during Touchbacks as well as added “Waiting for Opponent” message during Kickoff Returns and Touchbacks.
- Kick Off Event – Quick-snap - added a missing Timer during a Quick-Snap event.
- Kick-Off Event – High Kick - you can now set a player in the End-Zone.
- Crowd Casualties - Injuries done by the crowd is now correctly handled in the post-game sequence.
- Chain-pushed + Pick-up Ball - Players being chain-pushed onto the ball will no longer be able to attempt to pick it up.
- Mercenaries - fixed an issue that prevented you from hiring a positional, (if you had MNG Treeman for an example, you could not hire a mercenary Treeman for the upcoming game.)
- Match Winnings - the Winner will now be able to re-roll his D6 winnings, however the second result even if it is worse than the first will count.
- Ball & Chain - A player with the skill Ball & Chain is now forced to use up all his Movement Allowance before he can end his movement.
- Big Hand - Ignores enemy tackle zones when attempting a pick up.
- Bombardier - The extraordinary skill, Bombardier, has been added to the game.
- Bone-Head - If the player fails the Bone-Head roll, the player will be unable to use tentacles.
- Catch - A bouncing ball is now treated as a catch and can now be re-rolled with the Catch skill.
- Chainsaw - Chainsaw & Dodge, the Looney will now stay down once failing a dodge.
- Chainsaw - Chainsaw & Mighty Blow, will not stack anymore.
- Chainsaw - Chainsaw, adds +3 on armor roll on a failed ‘going for it’.
- Chainsaw - Chainsaw, adds +3 on armor roll on a failed dodge.
- Chainsaw - When chainsaw kicks back (roll 1) during Block Action the opponent cannot use Mighty Blow.
- Chainsaw - When chainsaw kicks back (roll 1) during a Foul Action, assists are not taken into account anymore.
- Chainsaw - When the Looney gets fouled, there will be no longer a +3 modifier to his armor roll.
- Chainsaw - Piling On skill cannot be used with Chainsaw skill.
- Dirty Player - It should now adds the +1 modifier on the Injury Roll correctly if there was no need for it to be used on the Armour Roll.
- Disturbing Presence, it now displays modifiers in the log.
- Diving Catch - Diving Catch, it now works only if the square it empty.
- Diving Catch, 2 players using this skill will cancel each other out.
- Diving Tackle - Diving Tackle, a better explanation has been provided in the pop-up, whether or not to use Diving Tackle should now be easier to understand.
- Dump-Off - inaccurate passes that bounces off the pitch, will now correctly be thrown in.
- Dump-Off - passing arrow should now be locked on the player that is doing the Dump-Off, indicating from where the Dump-Off is thrown.
- Dump-Off - there are now "Interceptor indications" displayed, for players that can intercept during the Dump-Off sequence.
- Foul Appearance - The opponent can now re-roll a failed Foul Appearance roll.
- Frenzy, the ball will now bounce before resolving the 2nd Block.
- Frenzy, Side Step & Fend, if the player is in an adjacent square after the first Block the 2nd Block will be thrown.
- Frenzy & Take Root, 2nd Block is not possible any longer if the Treeman has taken root.
- Grab cancels out Side-Step during regular Blocks and Blocks part of a Blitz Action.
- Grab, the ability to place the opponent in any square on a pushback will only work if it’s a regular Block, not a Block part of a Blitz Action.
- Horns - Now always give +1 ST if it’s a Blitz Action.
- Jump Up & Block, added a pop-up message asking if you want to Jump Up & Block that explain how the skill works.
- Kick - added dice log for direction and distance, and the bounce!
- Kick Off-Return - the player can now be placed in the End Zone.
- Leader - no longer bypasses the Loner skill.
- Loner - Leader no longer bypass the loner skill.
- Mighty Blow - when a character with Mighty Blow blocks a player with a Chainsaw, the Chainsaw's +3 bonus is the only modifier on Armour Roll, if it breaks the Armour Roll, the Mighty Blow skill will be used on the Injury Roll.
- Multiple Block - should no longer be asked when the player fouls.
- Nerves of Steel - Should now work during Trow Team-Mate.
- Pass - Completions, a player passing to himself will no longer earn SPP for completions.
- Prehensile Tail - Prehensile Tail & Shadowing, when a PT player succeeds his shadowing roll the prehensile tail modifier is applied on the opponent dodge rolls.
- Pro - now works with Safe Throw.
- Pro - now works with Foul Appearance.
- Really Stupid - If the player fails the Really Stupid roll, the player will be unable to use tentacles.
- Safe Throw - can now be re-rolled.
- Safe Throw - is now used during a Dump-Off.
- Shadowing - can no longer shadow a Pass Blocker.
- Shadowing - now works as in CRP.
- Side-Step - cancels out Grab if used.
- Stab - does not work with Mighty Blow
- Stab - ignores niggling injuries.
- Strong Arm - works with Throw Team-Mate.
- Stunty - now works as in CRP.
- Tentacles - now works as in CRP.
- Throw Team-Mate - Passing circles are now correctly displayed for Treemen that has taken root and are trying to Throw Team-mate.
- Throw Team-Mate - Interceptor Indications have been removed during a Throw Team-Mate Action, since players cannot intercept a flying player.
- Very Long Legs - should now add the modifiers correctly in the log.
- Kick-Off Table, Riot now works as in the Competition Rules.
- Kick-Off Table, Get the Ref now adds 1 additional bribe to both teams.
- Bribes, bribes will now work on a 2+ roll, on 1 the bribe will be wasted and the call still stands!
- Ball & Chain, disabled "End Turn" when the Ball & Chain player is moving, all his Movement Allowance needs to be used before he finish his movement.
- Diving Catch, adds +1 to the catch roll if the pass was accurate.
- Horns, always +1 ST when Blitzing.
- Safe Throw, only on a natural 1 during a pass the Thrower will lose the ball.
- Shadowing, the player shadowing roll the dice.
- Tentacles, the player that tries to escape rolls the dice.
- Stab, ignores all Modifiers including Niggling Injuries (except Stakes).
- Stunty, treats roll of 7 as K.O, 9 as Badly Hurt.
- Goblin Teams, Bombardier, this tiny git makes an explosive appearance!
- Disconnection Pop-up should now always be on top.
- Saved Games - (that are saved in the middle of the match) now store the inducement information correctly.
- Simulator – Mortality rate and Seriously Injuries have been reduced for the AI Teams when simulating AI matches, to ensure the AI teams stays competitive once they play the player.
Nur angemeldete Benutzer können kommentieren und bewerten.
Dein Kommentar wurde nicht gespeichert. Dies kann folgende Ursachen haben:
1. Der Kommentar ist länger als 4000 Zeichen.
2. Du hast versucht, einen Kommentar innerhalb der 10-Sekunden-Schreibsperre zu senden.
3. Dein Kommentar wurde als Spam identifiziert. Bitte beachte unsere Richtlinien zum Erstellen von Kommentaren.
4. Du verfügst nicht über die nötigen Schreibrechte bzw. wurdest gebannt.
Bei Fragen oder Problemen nutze bitte das Kontakt-Formular.
Nur angemeldete Benutzer können kommentieren und bewerten.
Nur angemeldete Plus-Mitglieder können Plus-Inhalte kommentieren und bewerten.