Wie Community Manager Olly im offiziellen Forum von Interwave berichtet, hat der Entwickler einen neuen Patch für den Multiplayer-Shooter Nuclear Dawnbei Valve zur Freigabe über die Online-Plattform eingereicht. Das Update sollte in Kürze zum automatischen Download angeboten werden. Der Patch kümmert sich unter anderem um Fehler bei der Benutzeroberfläche und nimmt Verbesserungen an einigen der Karten vor. Die komplette Liste der Änderungen lesen Sie im Folgenden.
Patch-Notes für Nuclear Dawn
Fixed issue where the death cam would begin at a recently observed teammate (should now be much less jarring).
Improved the targeting of turrets versus other structures.
Radio commands can now only be executed by living players.
Fixed problem where some weapons would not cancel the toggled sprint on weapon fire.
Fixed issue where players would gain points for killing friendly structures in games with mp_friendlyfire enabled.
- Fixed a few minor client crashes.
Fixed an issue where repairing a group selection of structures toggled already repairing structures out of repair mode.
Fixed a Mac OS X issue where the Assault class’s thermal visor was extremely dark.
Player class counts on the Select Class menu should now be entirely accurate.
Fixed issue where the spawn menu would not close when there are no active transport gates when the player is alive.
- Fixed issue where the spawn menu would not always hide deactivated transport gates.
* Fixed some instances where the player could get stuck
* fixed grass growing inside the Empire bunker
* Smoothed movement around some rubble pieces
* Fixed hole in displacement in the tunnel at the back entrance of the City State
* Added no-build area in a small alley near the EMP base, where the commanders shouldn’t be able to build
* Fixed z-order issue on the hotel overhang glass
* Fixed players getting stuck in the big garbage pile
* Fixed several small bugs throughout the map
* Fixed invisible wall blocking stairs near EMP base
* Fixed players floating on a certain pipe near the primary point