- Blackout Holiday Event: Snowballs, festive lighting/decorations, and holiday-themed Supply Stashes now live (Xbox One/PC)
- Winter Event Stream in Black Market for MP and Blackout now live (Xbox One/PC)
- Winter Calling in Zombies now live (Xbox One/PC)
- Reactive Camo display issue fixes in Blackout
- Enemy HUD fix for Killcam in Blackout
- Dead of the Night added as Featured Playlist in Zombies
- Misc. fixes in MP and Zombies
Xbox One and PC
- Limited-time Winter Event stream now live in the Black Market with new items to unlock for use in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Holiday Event now live in Blackout.Added Snowballs, holiday lighting & decorations, and holiday-themed Supply Stashes.
- Limited-time Winter Calling event stream now live with new personalization items to unlock in the Zombies Barracks.
- Reactive Camos:
- Addressed an issue that prevented unwrapped Reactive Camos from displaying as completed in the After Action Report.Addressed an issue where unwrapped Reactive Camos would appear wrapped on the ground.
- Outfit UnlocksAddressed an issue with the unlock condition for "The Numbers" outfit for Seraph (PS4).
- Contraband Stashes will now properly spawn on all platforms.Addressed an issue that prevented the enemy HUD from appearing during the Killcam.
- Addressed an issue where "hacked" UI showed up for the rest of the match for players who watched the Killcam after being killed by a Gunship that was being hacked.
- Featured Playlist:
- Dead of the Night is now the Featured Playlist.
- Closed an exploit that would allow specific uses of the Scepter of Ra to break enemy pathing.