- Assault RiflesFFAR1Increased recoil.Slightly reduced max damage by 3.5% (28 to 27).Reduced max damage range by 34% (38m to 25m).
- Submachine GunsSubmachine Gun AlphaReduced base effective damage range by 33% (15.24m to 10.16m).Added more character to initial recoil by tweaking several bullet trajectories. (While this doesn't affect the vertical/horizontal control stats in Gunsmith, this change makes it more difficult to stay on target by adjusting the trajectories of several bullets in the initial firing experience.)(Update: These changes were unintentionally reverted in today's update and will return in an upcoming update.)
- Tactical RiflesM16Reduced max damage range by 15% (25.4m to 21.59m).Increased sprint to fire time.Slightly slowed move speed while firing.Slightly increased delay between bursts.Rebalanced fire rate bonuses on barrel attachments.Slightly reduced effectiveness of laser attachments.Tactical Rifle CharlieReduced max damage range by 20% (38.1m to 30.48m).Increased sprint to fire time.Slightly slowed move speed while firing.Slightly increased delay between bursts.Rebalanced fire rate bonuses on barrel attachments.Slightly reduced effectiveness of laser attachments.Type 63Slightly increased fire rate.Rebalanced fire rate bonuses on barrel attachments.DMR 14Slightly increased fire rate.Rebalanced fire rate bonuses on barrel attachments.
- Light Machine GunsM60Improved max damage ranges.Improved movement speeds.
- Sniper Rifles (All)Adjusted Sprint to Fire times to account for early blend/interruption allowed via animation system.The effective Sprint to Fire time is notably shorter than what is displayed in Gunsmith. We have plans to address the Gunsmith readout in a future update.Adjusted movement speed impact when firing to intended values to make each shot feel more powerful.Fine-tuned barrel attachments that improve idle sway to provide a unique feel on each gun.
- PistolsMagnumSlightly improved fire rate.Improved max damage range.Improved visibility while firing after the first shot.
- ShotgunsShotgun BravoSlightly reduced damage between ranges from 5.8m to 7.7m.
- HardcoreFriendly fire system now properly transitions to reflect damage after 3 team kills.
- Search & DestroyAddressed an issue where defusing the bomb could take longer than the intended 7.5 seconds.
- Free-For-AllAdjusted several starting spawns that allowed players to have line of sight on another player before the match started.
- CDL HardpointAddressed an issue where players would spawn outside of the intended play space when playing CDL Hardpoint in Custom Games.
- Combined ArmsImproved the interaction when using Stationary Turrets in Combined Arms.
- SpawnsAdjusted various spawns in Multiplayer game modes that could result in the player spawning above the ground.
- Custom GamesAdded Scorestreak Cost Overrides to Custom Games.
- Combat BowReduced ammo from 5 to 4.
- Care PackageIncreased cost from 1,800 to 2,000.
- Sentry TurretReduced cost from 2,000 to 1,800.
- Napalm StrikeIncreased cost from 2,100 to 2,500.
- Air PatrolReduced cost from 3,200 to 2,700.
- ArtilleryIncreased cost from 2,500 to 3,000.
- Cruise MissileIncreased cost from 2,600 to 3,500.
- War MachineIncreased cost from 3,500 to 4,000.
- Attack HelicopterIncreased cost from 4,000 to 4,500.Increased damage from 50 to 75 per bullet.Increased health from 4,500 to 5,000.Decreased the duration of the screen shake from bullet impacts.Reduced the amount of time the helicopter will stay in one place before relocating.
- VTOL EscortReduced cost from 8,500 to 8,000.Increased turret burst length and reduced cooldown time.
- Chopper GunnerIncreased cost from 6,000 to 6,500.Reduced the movement on the gun when firing.
- GarrisonAddressed an issue where a player in the crawlspace could collide with players above them.
- Tomahawks can now be thrown immediately at round start.
- Extended time after damaging an enemy that will count toward an Elimination if that enemy is killed.
- Improved the ability to trigger a Finishing Move on misaligned surfaces.
- Addressed an issue where players would end up in an unintended pose if they were downed while being eliminated by Finishing Move.
- GeneralFixed a crash that could occur during intro sequences of a Multiplayer match.Fixed a crash that could occur when using Weapons/Ammo Caches.Fixed multiple rare crashes that could occur while the player was downed.Fixed a rare crash that could occur when pinging a downed friendly player.Fixed a rare crash that could occur when taking damage as the inflictor disconnected from the game.Fixed a rare crash that could occur when firing a locked-on missile.Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Search and Destroy.Added various stability fixes.
- ScorestreaksFixed a rare crash that could occur when the player disconnected after their Care Package had landed.Fixed a rare crash that could occur if the owner of a VTOL Scorestreak disconnected from the server as they were taking control of the Scorestreak.Fixed a rare crash that could occur when using the Cruise Missile.Fixed a rare crash related to Scorestreak score aggregation.
- ProgressionFixed a crash involving incorrect Challenge progress tracking.
- VehiclesFixed a rare crash that could occur when vehicles were being respawned.
- EquipmentFixed a rare crash related to the Decoy Grenade.Fixed a rare crash that could occur if C4 was being detonated but it no longer existed.
- Field UpgradesFixed a rare crash involving an incorrect volley count for the SAM Turret.
- KillcamFixed a rare crash that could occur in limited-life modes when viewing the Killcam.
- PerksFixed a very rare crash that could occur when the Forward Intel Perk attempted to adjust the player's mini-map range while the player was not alive at the time.
- UIAddressed an issue where the player would receive a UI error when they returned to the lobby post-match.Addressed an issue where, if a player respawned or joined in progress while their teammate was downed, their revive UI would be missing.Addressed a rare occurrence where players would receive a UI error at the end of the exfil cinematic.
- ProgressionAddressed an issue where the Woods Operator Unlock Challenge would not progress correctly if different weapons were used during a killstreak.
- GunsmithAddressed an issue where the player would lose functionality within the Pause menu if the Gunsmith menu remained open after the intro cutscene.
- VehiclesAddressed an issue where Operators are missing a pistol while riding as a passenger on vehicles when viewed in 3rd person.
- Improved general zombie pathing.
- Enemies will now use their out-of-bounds attacks against players in more unintended locations.
- Closed various exploitable locations where the player could leave the intended play space.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Perks did not properly match up with the player's upgraded Perk Skills.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when picking up Perk cans.
- Added various stability fixes.
- PerksAddressed an issue that allowed obtaining multiple versions of the same Perk.Addressed an issue that prevented purchasing the Elemental Pop Perk from one side of the machine.
- Field UpgradesAddressed an issue where the Tier III Aether Shroud could occasionally place the player under the floor.
- WeaponsAddressed an issue that prevented attachments from applying to certain weapons.Addressed an issue that caused certain weapons, such as the Ray Gun, to be lost when being revived.Addressed an issue where Support rarity would display as the same rarity as the player's weapon instead of the rarity it was on the ground.Addressed an issue that caused Set Showcase Weapon not to function properly in Create-a-Class.
- ProgressionAddressed an issue with the incorrect icon displaying when reaching Prestige 1.Addressed an issue that caused weapon XP to be earned on weapons used by teammates.Addressed an issue that allowed players to earn progress toward Dark Ops Challenges erroneously by joining a match in progress.Addressed an issue that caused multiple inaccurate XP notifications to appear at the end of a co-op match.
- HUDAddressed an issue that caused the player's health bar on the HUD to not properly display as empty when dying under specific circumstances.Addressed an issue where only two of the remaining players' names were visible after one of four players dropped out of the match.Addressed an issue that caused incorrect player colors to appear on the HUD after death.
- VisualsAddressed an issue that caused enemy models to sometimes appear low quality.Addressed an issue causing visual effects from Aether Shroud to continuously play after spectating.
- LootAddressed an issue that sometimes prevented obtaining item drops.
- Host MigrationAddressed various issues which sometimes caused host migration to fail.Addressed an issue where players would get a UI error while attempting to open their scoreboard while migrating hosts.
- GunsmithAddressed an issue that caused loss of functionality using the Gunsmith menu during the start of a match.
- Mystery BoxAddressed an issue that prevented the weapon name from properly appearing after using the Mystery Box.Addressed a rare issue that caused the Mystery Box to remain open after use.
- EquipmentAddressed an issue that sometimes prevented the Decoy from being deactivated when thrown out of the play space.
- SensitivityAddressed an issue that caused the player's controller sensitivity to be altered by the jump scare.
- Dead Ops Arcade 3Addressed an issue where the Arcade Machine pickup could cause a break in game progression.Addressed an issue that caused enemies to spawn on top of players.Addressed an issue where the player would see placeholder text before the opening cutscene played.
- OnslaughtAddressed an issue where "Die Maschine" tips could appear while loading into an Onslaught match.
- Aim Response Curve Type options added to Settings.
- Fixed a rare crash related to playing voiceover audio.
- Fixed a rare crash related to player footstep effects.
- ProgressionAddressed an issue that made weapon camo and Challenge progress appear to reset after resuming from a suspended state.Addressed an issue where Medals earned in-game were not displayed in the Barracks tab.Addressed an issue where a Challenge's description could overlap with other text.
- CamosAddressed an issue with Mastery camos always appearing as locked in the Gunsmith but usable in Custom Games.Addressed an issue where the "Equipped" icon was not showing correctly on the selected camo upon returning to the camo menu.Addressed an issue that would allow players to equip any weapon camo in Custom Games.
- AttachmentsAddressed an issue where optic reticles could appear unlocked despite the player not meeting the requirements.Addressed an issue where attachments always showed as unlocked when swapping Weapon Blueprints.Addressed an issue that would unlock all optic reticles on Weapon Blueprints.ReticlesAddressed an issue where reticles could appear upside-down.
- CosmeticsAddressed an issue where Stickers would not appear on weapons when selected in certain slots.
- OperatorsAddressed an issue where the CIA logo displayed for all Operators, regardless of affiliation.
- UIAddressed an issue where overlapping text was shown when receiving a friend request in-game through the user's Activision account.Addressed a UI error that could occur when loading in as a CODCaster in Custom Games.
- ProgressionAddressed an issue that displayed 0 XP earned in the After-Action Report when reaching Prestige 1.
- Main MenuAddressed an issue where the player could access the Multiplayer menu without having the Multiplayer Pack installed.
- SettingsAddressed an issue where the option to enable Ray Tracing was displayed when not supported.Addressed an issue where the Screen Space Reflections setting was stuck on Low Quality.Updated the description of "Field of View" options in the Settings menu.
- Friends ListAddressed an error notification when bringing the party back to the main menu.
- Fireteam: Dirty BombAddressed an issue with team names showing up incorrectly in the After-Action report of a Fireteam: Dirty Bomb match.Addressed an issue where Battle.net friends would not display the rich presence of a friend playing Fireteam: Dirty Bomb.Removed an unnecessary notification when joining Fireteam: Dirty Bomb playlists.
- Aspect RatioAddressed aspect ratio issues in 16:10 for tutorial menus.Addressed an aspect ratio issue with portal effects in Zombies.
Note: The list below is not comprehensive and is intended to give everyone a general idea of some of the larger issues that we're tracking at the moment. For additional details, check out our Trello board and Activision Support's known issues list.
- ControllersDualShock 4 may disconnect intermittently on PlayStation 4 system running on outdated system software. Update your PS4's system software to 8.01 to resolve.
- ProgressionAfter reaching Prestige 1, the player's Season Level number in the upper-right corner of the screen displays the correct level, but the level number displayed in the After-Action Report is currently inaccurate.Some visual issues can occur during the level-up sequence.Friends' level icons are not displayed until the player accesses the menu of any game mode.
- SplitscreenVisual issues can occur in splitscreen in Multiplayer.Splitscreen is currently unavailable in Zombies.
- Combat Record"Elite Eliminations" in Zombies are not currently being tracked in the Combat Record.
- Fireteam: Dirty BombTeam names in the After-Action Report scoreboard are currently incorrect for Fireteam: Dirty Bomb matches.In rare cases, "Detonating Dirty Bomb" may stay on the player's HUD longer than intended.
- Parties / Friend ListParty leaders may receive "You left the party" after bringing their party back out to the main menu.Players are able to "Quick Join" a player that is marked as Offline.
- Calling CardsCalling Cards may revert to default or previously selected Calling Cards.
- ScorestreaksChopper Gunner path on Crossroad Strike takes the player farther outside of the play space than intended.
- ChatThe recipient's name is missing from the chat box when whispered from the Scoreboard.
- Various stability issues currently being investigated.
- The Multiplayer menu currently shows up as "Partially Installed" when the Multiplayer package isn't installed.
- The Connection pop-up overlaps currently with the account creation screen. Interacting with the error pop-up will allow the player to complete the sign-up process.
- The camera in Theater cannot be rotated with the mouse.
Keyboard and Mouse
- The Confirm button at the Change Display Name screen may stay locked even if the player enters text in the Edit box.
- Quickly navigating through long scrolling lists using a mouse can currently cause stability issues.